+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong evaluation from WES for express entry.

hazemsoliman

May 29, 2017
Dammam
Category........
Hello everyone,

on the 1st of march 2017, I send my credential to WES to issue what i thought was an ECA but by mistake I ordered and EEA report which was issued on the 22nd of March.

On the 30th of March, I created a CIC express entry profile and received the invitation to apply for PR on the 5th of April.

As I was going through my paperwork again I noticed that the WES report is not an ECA report and I've already mentioned in my profile that I've donr the ECA and the thing is, both ECA and EEA reports are exactly the same with the difference only being in the name if the report.

I was consulting with my lawyer today on how to solve this issue and at the same time I ordered today a Duplicate report - ECA package from WES. My lawyer informed me that if the issuing dates are not the same that this might cause a problem with the IRCC officer as the ECA will be shown to have been issued after i recieved the invitation for PR. I already sent an e-mail to WES requesting if they can make the duplicate date the same as the initial report.

Now I really could use some advice or if someone might have been through the same situation. I'd appriciate if you could share your thoughts and opinions.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello everyone,

on the 1st of march 2017, I send my credential to WES to issue what i thought was an ECA but by mistake I ordered and EEA report which was issued on the 22nd of March.

On the 30th of March, I created a CIC express entry profile and received the invitation to apply for PR on the 5th of April.

As I was going through my paperwork again I noticed that the WES report is not an ECA report and I've already mentioned in my profile that I've donr the ECA and the thing is, both ECA and EEA reports are exactly the same with the difference only being in the name if the report.

I was consulting with my lawyer today on how to solve this issue and at the same time I ordered today a Duplicate report - ECA package from WES. My lawyer informed me that if the issuing dates are not the same that this might cause a problem with the IRCC officer as the ECA will be shown to have been issued after i recieved the invitation for PR. I already sent an e-mail to WES requesting if they can make the duplicate date the same as the initial report.

Now I really could use some advice or if someone might have been through the same situation. I'd appriciate if you could share your thoughts and opinions.
What is EEA? I could not find it on WES website.

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i have two degrees from Pakistan :
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
Total 18 years of education
How become Masters is equal to Bachelors ? :S
WES is not responding at all.
What to do >

hazemsoliman

May 29, 2017
Dammam
Category........
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
What to do >
well they only replied this one time when I sent a message through their website. Second time I had my immigration consultant call from canada as they will not answer calls from outside canada

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
well they only replied this one time when I sent a message through their website. Second time I had my immigration consultant call from canada as they will not answer calls from outside canada
I tried calling them from canada but they responded to write them through contact us and still no response

hina_fastian

Jul 24, 2017
What to do >
Hi have the exact same issue. My 4 years bachelors is equivalent to their 3 yrs bachelors and my Masters as 4 years bachelors. When i emailed them they said we check again and our evaluation is correct. How is this possible when i did my bachelors and masters from FAST-NU which is a reputed university. Any idea if some other evaluation agency would provide more accurate results?

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi have the exact same issue. My 4 years bachelors is equivalent to their 3 yrs bachelors and my Masters as 4 years bachelors. When i emailed them they said we check again and our evaluation is correct. How is this possible when i did my bachelors and masters from FAST-NU which is a reputed university. Any idea if some other evaluation agency would provide more accurate results?
All are equating to same

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018

Hi, this happened with me too.. what can be done now?? Is their any other place where we can give for re-evaluation?

Sid.fad

Jul 6, 2018
Same case with me. 4 years bachelors is equivalent to 3 years bachelor and 2 yrs Masters is equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree. Has anyone proceeded with this or contacted any other agency?

hina_fastian

Jul 24, 2017
Same case with me. 4 years bachelors is equivalent to 3 years bachelor and 2 yrs Masters is equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree. Has anyone proceeded with this or contacted any other agency?
I proceeded with the same equivalency and it worked for me. Got the immigration in 1.5 month.

Sid.fad

Jul 6, 2018
Congrats hina_fastian. What was your overall score basis on which you got the immigration? I am just worried that now my score will be lower because of not having a masters degree. You got it very quickly. Any tips u would like to share.

Expressentryabhi

Mar 21, 2018
Hi everyone!
I have completed my 3 years diploma followed by bachelors in technology and recently I've received my WES evaluation but unfortunately they have not assessed my diploma but the only bachelor's as follows:-

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS (page 1 of 1)

1. Name on Credential: Abhi
2.Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
3.Country: India
4.Credential: Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor of Technology (Integrated)
5.Year: 2017
6.Awarded By: MMU
7.Status: Recognized Institution
8.Major/Specialization: Mechanical Engineering
9.Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and bachelor's degree (four years)

I have e-mailed and called them several times and yesterday I got an email from their directors stating that ---"your report is correct. wes only provides evaluation for the highest degree attained"

but my friend got it last year as a diploma(2years) and bachelor (4 years) which was from the same university and the same integrated course with same year of admission, in addition, other applicants I have seen on this forum has got an evaluation for both diploma as well as for btech.
but I wonder why they did so in my case.

now I am deciding to go through iqas for a separate assessment for the diploma because I'm quite skeptical about the results for combined diploma and btech by iqas too.

So my concerns are :

1). if I get diploma assessed by iqas as a diploma( 2 years) whereas degree from wes, would that be a problem?

if not,

2) during verification would cic contradict on wes report where diploma has been mentioned twice(but not evaluated)??

Kindly help me out of the situation, if anybody is familiar with.

Thanks