+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong DOB Visa application

tarasubash

Jun 10, 2023
I need a help / advice regarding a matter of Visitor visa application, there has been an error in the DOB ,the month is wrong. This was noticed when biometrics letter was received. Biometrics is completed but still DOB is not updated in application Kindly advise what needs to be done in this case. Already a webform is raised but no response yet.

kind help is highly appreciated.

POTC

Nov 28, 2018
I need a help / advice regarding a matter of Visitor visa application, there has been an error in the DOB ,the month is wrong. This was noticed when biometrics letter was received. Biometrics is completed but still DOB is not updated in application Kindly advise what needs to be done in this case. Already a webform is raised but no response yet.

kind help is highly appreciated.
I did the same mistake while applying for Trv for my brother. Just raise a webform and proof of correct DOB and also attach an explanation letter.
It will be just fine.

tarasubash

Jun 10, 2023
I did the same mistake while applying for Trv for my brother. Just raise a webform and proof of correct DOB and also attach an explanation letter.
It will be just fine.
Thank you so much for the update. So was this updated in the profile as well, because UCI is mapped with DOB?

POTC

Nov 28, 2018
They acknowledged that inquiry has been received and documents have been added to the file.
You don't need to worry, just raise webform with attached explanation letter and proof of correct DOB.

Rengasamy

Jul 10, 2023
They acknowledged that inquiry has been received and documents have been added to the file.
You don't need to worry, just raise webform with attached explanation letter and proof of correct DOB.
Hi , I am also got into the same issue. Right now I have biometric letter with incorrect DOB. Yes month wrongly entered as 3 instead of 5. Can we do the biometric with incorrect DOB letter?

glory.christian1994

Apr 5, 2024
Hi.... Please have you been able to resolve the issue? i have same problem now
Dont worry just raise web form. PA can also call to IRCC if you don’t have representative. Also, you can go for BIL with wrong date letter as well. They will accept it. My BIL is completed with wrong date.