+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong designation

megha12

Feb 10, 2019
Hi All,

Recently i got ITA for PR application. When i entered my data in express entry application, i gave a wrong designation and when i checked my letter from the company they gave me another designation, but the responsibilities are same for both the designation and I changed new designation in my PR application and right now i have a issue, they are asking for client information.

please help me what should i mention in the client information regarding this.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi All,

Recently i got ITA for PR application. When i entered my data in express entry application, i gave a wrong designation and when i checked my letter from the company they gave me another designation, but the responsibilities are same for both the designation and I changed new designation in my PR application and right now i have a issue, they are asking for client information.

please help me what should i mention in the client information regarding this.

Sorry, don't understand the question, can you restate your question with more context?

naren2910

Feb 3, 2019
Hy I Also have same enquiry as I have different designation in my company but the job description matches with the different designation as mentioned in NOC.
Will they consider my application or not?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hy I Also have same enquiry as I have different designation in my company but the job description matches with the different designation as mentioned in NOC.
Will they consider my application or not?
Your job title is what your employer says it is. It does not matter if there is an exact match listed in the NOC description, those are just examples. What matters is a close correspondence to the lead statement and the job duties/responsibilities.

megha12

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry, don't understand the question, can you restate your question with more context?

Hi Jes,

When I created my express entry profile, i gave a job title as ABC and got an invitation to apply for PR.

Right now, when I am arranging documents to apply I found that my job title is different from the job title i gave at the time of profile creation. So, I changed my job title from ABC to XYZ, but the roles and responsibilities are same for both of the job titles and the NOC code was same as well.

Here I have a problem, after i changed Job title from ABC to XYZ in application, I saw a new row in documents upload section as client information; i think because i changed job title here they are asking for letter of explanation for that particular change what i have done from ABC to XYZ.

May I know the format how to write an letter of explanation for the above mentioned change.

please help me

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Jes,

When I created my express entry profile, i gave a job title as ABC and got an invitation to apply for PR.

Right now, when I am arranging documents to apply I found that my job title is different from the job title i gave at the time of profile creation. So, I changed my job title from ABC to XYZ, but the roles and responsibilities are same for both of the job titles and the NOC code was same as well.

Here I have a problem, after i changed Job title from ABC to XYZ in application, I saw a new row in documents upload section as client information; i think because i changed job title here they are asking for letter of explanation for that particular change what i have done from ABC to XYZ.

May I know the format how to write an letter of explanation for the above mentioned change.
Changing your job title should not have had any impact on document requirements. Either you simply overlooked those requirements initially, or you accidentally changed something else. Someone else who is more familiar with the EE interface should answer this, tho.

ankitg3434

Oct 11, 2020
Hi Jes,

please help me
Hi megha. How did you get arround this problem? Was your profile selected for PR?

saloobhai

Dec 23, 2019
Changing your job title should not have had any impact on document requirements. Either you simply overlooked those requirements initially, or you accidentally changed something else. Someone else who is more familiar with the EE interface should answer this, tho.
Hi @ankitg3434 what did you do then? did you change the title in the APR?