+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Dates on on my history addresses

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,I just did one stupid mistake I send my citizenship application last weak and I met the days requirements (over 4 months)but on my application I put it wrong dates on addresses history and Leaving and entering to Canada history,my application in not open yet because I jut checked the Canada post tracking and they received on Tuesday this weak.Becaus I was going through on my copies that I have it here of the original application and dates don't match cause I saw an e-mail that remember some of the dates 100% sure they they are wrong is seriously a stupid mistake with no attention to make any thing different just a bad memory I don't know what to do I no wane receive any RQ or get charged with false or misinterpretation of documents or false information so what are my options I'm really worried and stressed. Thank u all!

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is delivered already on Tuesday nothing I can do about that anymore :(

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
askushi said:
Hi there,I just did one stupid mistake I send my citizenship application last weak and I met the days requirements (over 4 months)but on my application I put it wrong dates on addresses history and Leaving and entering to Canada history,my application in not open yet because I jut checked the Canada post tracking and they received on Tuesday this weak.Becaus I was going through on my copies that I have it here of the original application and dates don't match cause I saw an e-mail that remember some of the dates 100% sure they they are wrong is seriously a stupid mistake with no attention to make any thing different just a bad memory I don't know what to do I no wane receive any RQ or get charged with false or misinterpretation of documents or false information so what are my options I'm really worried and stressed. Thank u all!
Use the following form and submit the correct information with complete details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Also, once you get a file acknowledgement letter, use that file# and send a letter to CIC office again explaining the same situation and again resubmit the online form as per the link mentioned above.
Make sure you provide all your details like UCI, name, date of birth, address etc etc so that CIC can pull up your correct file.
Also call the CIC call centre at 1-888-242-2100 and ask for assistance regarding the same.

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Use the following form and submit the correct information with complete details:

Also, once you get a file acknowledgement letter, use that file# and send a letter to CIC office again explaining the same situation and again resubmit the online form as per the link mentioned above.
Make sure you provide all your details like UCI, name, date of birth, address etc etc so that CIC can pull up your correct file.
Also call the CIC call centre at 1-888-242-2100 and ask for assistance regarding the same.
proud of your knowledge .

do you know how long can take for landing paper amended

do you think is it not good idea to send application for amended

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:

Thank you very much I will do that.But I'm worried if this enough reason for them to issue me an RQ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
simoncanada said:
proud of your knowledge .

do you know how long can take for landing paper amended

do you think is it not good idea to send application for amended
What amendments you want to get done?
the processing time is around 6 months.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,Friday I received the e-mail NOTICE TO APPEAR-TO WRITE A CITIZENSHIP TEST AND/OR FOR VERIFICATION ON IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS.And down to the bottom it said,When you write your test you will be interviewed by a citizenship officer is my application considered a routine or a non routine pleas any expert Thank you. Timeline:Application received on November 25-2016,They send me acknowledgement letter on December 17-2016They start processing my application on December 28 2016 And I have to appear the test on January 27 2017 So I think is pretty fast till here but I'm just scared that may be not routine processing?!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So far your application seems to be routine application. Everyone has to be interviewed by the officer after the test (excluding minors) so no worries there.

There is always the possibility of receiving RQ after the test but try to think positive that your interview will go well. All the best and good luck with the test!

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
So far your application seems to be routine application. Everyone has to be interviewed by the officer after the test (excluding minors) so no worries there.

There is always the possibility of receiving RQ after the test but try to think positive that your interview will go well. All the best and good luck with the test!
Thank you hopefully i will pass the test and the interview will go good because I'm really stressed

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,Yesterday I had my citizenship test and I passed 19/20,But on the interview with a citizenship officer me I had a history with my first PR card that I lost it and the officer she said that is a red flag on my file for the first PR card that I never reported lost/stolen and that I left the country 2 times without my pr card and coming back on travel document and she ask me a lot a question why I'm not living together with (MY LEGAL WIFE) because she was my sponsors but we are separated like 3 years ago and my first landing as pr was on 2011.As per residency she said I'm good I have enough days but my question is will she refer my application to a hearing or she will reject my application because I'm really worried I wane be prepared for the outcome. Thank you from everyone God bless