+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong date of birth of client in medical report client summary form (IMM1017 E)

mann0001

Oct 5, 2016
I have received the MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY form (IMM1017 E) for medical. but unfortunately, there is mistake in DOB. What should I do. As I am not able to contact with CIC directly. Should I fix the appointment with Doctor with the same medical form???
DR. is required to fill two things one is about the health issues second is about the identity concerns.

Is it Dr. right to comment regarding the identity issues to CIC. Or there is second way to contact with CIC and ask them for corrected MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY form.

Please suggest me
Thank you in advance.

waiting for the response.

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
I have received the MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY form (IMM1017 E) for medical. but unfortunately, there is mistake in DOB. What should I do. As I am not able to contact with CIC directly. Should I fix the appointment with Doctor with the same medical form???
DR. is required to fill two things one is about the health issues second is about the identity concerns.

Is it Dr. right to comment regarding the identity issues to CIC. Or there is second way to contact with CIC and ask them for corrected MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY form.

Please suggest me
Thank you in advance.

waiting for the response.
Did you find a solution for it as I have the same issue

gigoin

Mar 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2015
Someone please help

I have the same problem - My spouse year of birth is incorrect on IMM1017 Medical Request form

I completed a medical in Feb-2017 - The DMP reported an Identity Concern and then I did not get any Visa request or further processing.

I got a medical request again in May-2018 today and again the same form has same error.