+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong address? package delivered to 47 Dorchester, received by M.KRSZWDA

mdwantcan

Jul 15, 2011
Hello,
I sent my application package on Monday Oct 3 by Fedex. The address I wrote down to send the package was the one found in the guide:
Citizenship and immigration Canada
Federal Skilled worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street,
Sidney, NS, B1P1J3 Canada.

However, it was delivered today Oct 6 to:
47 DORCHESTER
SIDNEY, NS B1P1J3

and received by M.KRSZWDA.

I called Fedex and they do not know why the package was delivered to this strange address.

I am worried whether this is a wrong addresss or CIC change the address for skilled worker visa intake office or Fedex did a bad job on my application package.

I spent more than 2 months and thousands of dollars for this package and some of the documents can hardly redo. It would be so meaningless to loss the package for this stupid reason.
I hope that someone here has some idea/advice/suggestion to help me handle this situation.

Thank you so much.

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
mdwantcan said:
Hello,
I sent my application package on Monday Oct 3 by Fedex. The address I wrote down to send the package was the one found in the guide:
Citizenship and immigration Canada
Federal Skilled worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street,
Sidney, NS, B1P1J3 Canada.

However, it was delivered today Oct 6 to:
47 DORCHESTER
SIDNEY, NS B1P1J3

and received by M.KRSZWDA.

I called Fedex and they do not know why the package was delivered to this strange address.

I am worried whether this is a wrong addresss or CIC change the address for skilled worker visa intake office or Fedex did a bad job on my application package.

I spent more than 2 months and thousands of dollars for this package and some of the documents can hardly redo. It would be so meaningless to loss the package for this stupid reason.
I hope that someone here has some idea/advice/suggestion to help me handle this situation.

Thank you so much.
dont worry my friend i sent my application from egypt by aramex on last 19 march 2011 and also delivered to the same address and after only 1 month after that i get the PER and they send me the medical and i did it before 2 months so what i mean is relax and dont worry it reached the correct address what i want from u is to pray for me that cic accept my medical coz i wooried too much about this matter god help u and ur case go smoothly

mdwantcan

Jul 15, 2011
Thanks emadg! You just save me a night. I was so worried and now I feel so relaxed! Thanks a lot. I am praying for you!

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
mdwantcan said:
...and received by M.KRSZWDA.
I have read, many application were received by similar name. So hope it not an error. And as the above post says he got PER, so hopefully no worries.