+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Written evidence instead of IETLS

tbc

Apr 23, 2009
Hi,
Should we provide written evidence to establish proficiency levels while submitting the application to Centralized intake office in Sydney, NS? (I have not given my IELTS exam) as the application states - submit proof of proficiency ("Schedule 3 - Economic classes - Federal Skilled workers - #6(Language) - form IMM0008(10-2008)E SCHEDILE 3)
or
do we have to submit this evidence along with the rest of the supporting documents to the Visa office?

Thanks,
tbc

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tbc said:
Hi,
Should we provide written evidence to establish proficiency levels while submitting the application to Centralized intake office in Sydney, NS? (I have not given my IELTS exam) as the application states - submit proof of proficiency ("Schedule 3 - Economic classes - Federal Skilled workers - #6(Language) - form IMM0008(10-2008)E SCHEDILE 3)
or
do we have to submit this evidence along with the rest of the supporting documents to the Visa office?

Thanks,
tbc
1. Go back read the instructions, you don't include any documents with your application to Sydney, except in FSW2/3 where you include a copy of the work permit or the AEO.
2. Chances are you will be required to submit either IELTS or CELPIP results with your application to the overseas office if you are not from an English speaking country.

PMM

A

adnan_hsn

PMM said:
1. Go back read the instructions, you don't include any documents with your application to Sydney, except in FSW2/3 where you include a copy of the work permit or the AEO.
2. Chances are you will be required to submit either IELTS or CELPIP results with your application to the overseas office if you are not from an English speaking country.

PMM

PMM

Sometimes you make sense you know.

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
If you want to claim full points... just take the test, it will save you a possible headache.

This is an extract from the EG7 guide:
"CIC strongly advises that you provide the results of a language test if English or French is not your first language. Written submissions are only recommended for applicants whose first language is English or French."

Regards.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
To be candid PMM make sense all the time. He is an unpaid consultant on this forum. He is very brief and coincise with ref where necessary.
PMM we are proud of you.

Boljet

A

adnan_hsn

Boljet said:
Hi,
To be candid PMM make sense all the time. He is an unpaid consultant on this forum. He is very brief and coincise with ref where necessary.
PMM we are proud of you.

Boljet
Take it easy. Some people here are registered are on other forums too and thats where I know them from.