+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Written Authorization from IRCC

MTB101

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Can somebody guide me regarding how to obtain written authorization letter from IRCC in irder to travel Canada? I have already submitted webform and also sent email but don't get any response and my travelling date is very close. Any suggestion wat to do ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Spouse get student visa. Our 4 year kid and I get visitor visa going to travel with spouse (student).
Oh yes I remember you now. As you know, technically you don't need authorisation if you applied together according to IRCC's website. A few people have also confirmed that they travelled with accompanying visiting visa with no authorisation. However, IRCC told me that I needed one for my son who has only a TRV and we applied together, so it's hard to know what to do.
Can you send a follow up email to: ircc.covid-travelexemptions-exemptionsdevoyage-covid.ircc@cic.gc.ca or try to contact your local IRCC office if you know which one it is.

Reactions: MZHSECA

MTB101

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Oh yes I remember you now. As you know, technically you don't need authorisation if you applied together according to IRCC's website. A few people have also confirmed that they travelled with accompanying visiting visa with no authorisation. However, IRCC told me that I needed one for my son who has only a TRV and we applied together, so it's hard to know what to do.
Can you send a follow up email to: ircc.covid-travelexemptions-exemptionsdevoyage-covid.ircc@cic.gc.ca or try to contact your local IRCC office if you know which one it is.
Everybody talking different, nobody is sure what is required or not that's the confusion i have emailed twice to local IRCC but unfortunately no response also webform have been submitted. It makes me worried what will going to be happened

MTB101

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Also i have talked to vfs global canada regarding this matter but they also have no idea and said we don't have any such instructions you may contact to IRCC