+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing to apply for the caregiver pathways.

Dec 12, 2023
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like
What does your post have to do with being a caregiver. Who told you to post here that has nothing to do with your question?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't think I posted in a wrong place, because I have several years of experience in a caregiver work.
Yes you did. Tell @Noxacomedy that he is lying to you and spreading wrong information on this program. Tell him to remove the link to this forum as it has nothing to do with finding a job in Canada. He is misleading you.

Dec 12, 2023
You did. This is an immigration (work/study/PR visa) forum. There is no job nor employers here.
You posted in the WRONG place.
I'm writing to express my interest in the Caregiver position. I'm experience practical caregiver with expertise in elderly and child care, skilled in providing medication administration, emotional support and hygienic care. Warm, responsible and organized, I'm passionate about the opportunity to provide them with companionship and care that meets their needs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm writing to express my interest in the Caregiver position. I'm experience practical caregiver with expertise in elderly and child care, skilled in providing medication administration, emotional support and hygienic care. Warm, responsible and organized, I'm passionate about the opportunity to provide them with companionship and care that meets their needs.
Are you even reading the post you responded to? Do you not understand.Tell @Noxacomedy that he is lying to you and spreading wrong information on this program. Tell him to remove the link to this forum as it has nothing to do with finding a job in Canada. He is misleading you.

You are spamming.