+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing score struck at 6.5

Amit Marwaha

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
Could you please help me out!
My SCore card for my last Ielts/2nd attempt L8.5 R8 S7 W6.5.
This was my 2nd attempt. I got struck at 6.5 twice for writing. Could you please let me know best book to follow to uplift my score.
Your guidance would be great help for me.

Thanks

sehgaljps

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone,
This was my 2nd attempt. I got struck at 6.5 twice for writing. Could you please let me know best book to follow to uplift my score.

Thanks
It took me 8 attempts to go from 6.5 to 7.0 in writing.

One piece of advice: Take help from professional to get your IELTS writing evaluated
In my case, I took help from Joshh trump (joshh.trump@gmail.com)
He charges small fees but provides comprehensive feedback. At the end, booking IELTS, again and again, is a costly affair. Take help!

Amit Marwaha

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
It took me 8 attempts to go from 6.5 to 7.0 in writing.

One piece of advice: Take help from professional to get your IELTS writing evaluated
In my case, I took help from Joshh trump (joshh.trump@gmail.com)
He charges small fees but provides comprehensive feedback. At the end, booking IELTS, again and again, is a costly affair. Take help!
hi,
thanks for your valuable feedback. actually, i have gone through coaching sessions and as per experts my writing skills are fair enough to score atleast 7. i dont know what is the actual reason. further, i am astounded by number of attempts by you it's really appreciable. all the very best for your goals and thanks once again for your advice. i will prefer for more in depth study and training by professional as per your recommendations.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thanks

I was stuck at 6.5 too for 2 times, then I took classes from British Council, next time I got 7.

Amit Marwaha

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi there,
Sorry, I didn't understood. Are you asking about British council examination or training classes are they free of cost or online..PL clarify.
By the way thanks.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Send me your writing sample. I can try to advise.