+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing for AOR- September 2022 application

gayathri1090

Apr 20, 2016
Hi all,

We applied for citizenship(paper application) in September. My spouse and children received AOR in December. I am yet to get my AOR.

Is there anyone here who applied as a family and faced something similar?
Is there is a possibility to contact anyone or do I just have to wait?

Thanks in advance.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi all,

We applied for citizenship(paper application) in September. My spouse and children received AOR in December. I am yet to get my AOR.

Is there anyone here who applied as a family and faced something similar?
Is there is a possibility to contact anyone or do I just have to wait?

Thanks in advance.
Have you used the ECAS tool (link in signature) with your UCI and other information to see if at least they have created file for your citizenship application? If you don't find anything in ECAS, calling IRCC is your next best option. Currently, paper applications are taking around 60 days to receive an AOR

waseemnazir

Sep 12, 2019
I submitted a paper based application on 15 Dec 2022 and received by visa office Dec 19 2022 there has been no update on AOR. Anyone with the same scenario?
Many people who submitted late Dec or even 1st week of Jan got their AOR
Even the citizenship tracker shows that they are sending AOR for the application received in the week of Jan 12th 2023

waseemnazir

Sep 12, 2019
Have you used the ECAS tool (link in signature) with your UCI and other information to see if at least they have created file for your citizenship application? If you don't find anything in ECAS, calling IRCC is your next best option. Currently, paper applications are taking around 60 days to receive an AOR
Have you received your AOR? What is your timeline?