+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing and Speaking general tactics

fusedpat

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Dear All,

We get lots of information in the internet, However i just want to know if some one followed the below technique and succeded.

Can we list of common topics useful for both writing and speaking and prepare some list of points along with vocabulary and can reuse those statements where ever applicable?? If some one has this kind of templating and sentence structuring, can you please share those kind of topics and self-prepared notes kind of stuff??

Few topics i am listing below.Can you please help adding more??

1. Urban/rural
2. Gender equalities
3. Pollution/environmental issues
4. work life balance
5. parenting/Upbringing of kids

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
You can find an extensive list of speaking topics and proposed answers simply from the top 10 results from google, that is what I did. ieltsliz has a list too. In my opinion they are good for general awareness but don't try to memorize the answers. From my experience and those who gave the exam with me, our examiners asked us questions mostly relating to our general life on common topics like family life, entertainment, friends etc. They didn't ask complex topics like politics, Government topics etc., though I had read model answers for all of these topics too, just in case.

Learning some key business/professional vocabulary certainly helps.