+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrexham Glyndwr MSc WES

XPDKasun

Jul 1, 2020
Hi, Im planning to submit WES evaluation for MSc in computing done in Wrexham Glyndwr University Uk. I followed course for this in partner campus in Sri Lanka and graduated from Glyndwr University.

But I can't find this University in free tools of WES. But I created account and started an application. There I could find the name of the uni. in list. Can anyone advice on this? Thanks for helping out.

Last edited:

XPDKasun

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry for the typos. Is there any other way other than submitting the application for the evaluation to check will I be accredited for my MSc? Since I'm not the free tools list I'm skeptical.

KandT

Apr 28, 2020
If it is an accredited UK university and you actually graduated from the university in the UK, should not be a problem. I assume you will have your transcripts sent from the university in the UK? If that is the case, then I would apply to WES and get the ball rolling on the process.

If your degree certificate is from Sri Lanka, and not the UK, then perhaps I would suggest you do more research.

cooray

Apr 9, 2022
Hi, Im planning to submit WES evaluation for MSc in computing done in Wrexham Glyndwr University Uk. I followed course for this in partner campus in Sri Lanka and graduated from Glyndwr University.

But I can't find this University in free tools of WES. But I created account and started an application. There I could find the name of the uni. in list. Can anyone advice on this? Thanks for helping out.
Hi,

Did you get your Msc evaluated? I hope to follow the MSc in Wrexham Glyndwr University UK as well. Appreciate your help.