waived
Passport Req..
24/04/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/05/2014
LANDED..........
waiting
Thanks for all your comments .

As per the current processing time , LMO may take more then 3 months specially for IT . Along with it , TWP is taking 52 days and TRV 35 days . This is too lengthy . and if due to some reason LMO is not approved , I will not have any choice but to leave .

I am trying to get my employer agree to allow me on Open WP .

Problem is I am deputed here and if my employer does not allow it , I will have to go back.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
karanJ said:
Thanks for all your comments .

As per the current processing time , LMO may take more then 3 months specially for IT . Along with it , TWP is taking 52 days and TRV 35 days . This is too lengthy . and if due to some reason LMO is not approved , I will not have any choice but to leave .

I am trying to get my employer agree to allow me on Open WP .

Problem is I am deputed here and if my employer does not allow it , I will have to go back.
you don't need to do any of these things....as other members wrote as well get your Bridging Open work permit and you are free to work for anybody...even your current employer..your closed work permit is expiring and if by any chance it comes before expiry, the new open wp will automatically cancel the closed work permit..

you can even get a new job once you get the work permit

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
karanJ said:
Thanks.

I know best option is to go for bowp but my employer will not support it.

There anyone who had applied for closed and open wp and what do we need for same
Your employer has no say in the matter and doesn't even need to know about your application.

If by "does not support" you mean will let you go if they find out the leash is now loose, then you might be better off working for someone else with your free and open BOWP.