+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would You Please Respond? (Proof of Funds)

socialworker35

May 1, 2020
hi!
It is likely that these questions have been asked and answered hundreds of times, but I really need quick replies. still sorry for wasting your time.
questions are about the proof of funds,

1) if my father sends the money to me as a gift (of course it will be notarized), can my father's bank account be asked too by the Canadian authorities? because, my father may provide this money (or a part of it) from a relative/friend or through a bank loan.
2) if my father gets this money from a friend of him and sends me as a gift, do you think will it be a problem? i mean, would it be a problem if my father gave me a gift other than a bank loan or personal savings?
3) would it be a problem if my father gives me %100 of proof of funds?
4) If I will get the money from my father, does it matter that the money amount is transferred to my account at least 6 months before or 1 month before the application?

these inquiries and your answers are extremely important for me, so i will be really pleased if you can respond them.
thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi!
It is likely that these questions have been asked and answered hundreds of times, but I really need quick replies. still sorry for wasting your time.

1) if my father sends the money to me as a gift (of course it will be notarized), can my father's bank account be asked too by the Canadian authorities? because, my father may provide this money (or a part of it) from a relative/friend or through a bank loan.
2) if my father gets this money from a friend of him and sends me as a gift, do you think will it be a problem? i mean, would it be a problem if my father gave me a gift other than a bank loan or personal savings?
4) If I will get the money from my father, does it matter that the money amount is transferred to my account at least 6 months before or 1 month before the application?

these inquiries and your answers are extremely important for me, so i will be really pleased if you can respond them.
thank you
There are many posts in the Express Entry section of the forum that cover this topic. I would suggest you read through the information there.

socialworker35

May 1, 2020
you're absolutely right Scylla, but there are axactly 259 pages regarding POF. would you please, Scylla or another participant, reply my question?
thank you again

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
hi!

thank you
3. No problem.
4. The gift deed will overcome the 6 months average balance requirement as the funds will be with the applicant shown as a gift. Hence it does not matter