+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would u plz help me

Azimou

Aug 22, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for express entry and I recieved an invitation, is it ok to send a three month account report although I know it should be a 6month report? I dont have much time to upload the documents

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Are you referring to the bank account? You must justify why you can't provide the full information to satisfy the officer.

Reactions: Azimou

Azimou

Aug 22, 2019
Are you referring to the bank account? You must justify why you can't provide the full information to satisfy the officer.
Yes, I mean my bank account because it is around 3 months that I have deposited the specified amount of money by IRCC into my account and my deadline for uploading the documents was near

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I mean my bank account because it is around 3 months that I have deposited the specified amount of money by IRCC into my account and my deadline for uploading the documents was near
regardless for the reasons you are required to provide banking history for the full length of time. This will be needed as well to ascertain payment of income from your job. If you were paid in another account include both statements.

Azimou

Aug 22, 2019
I provided a statement from another bank account to show that I am paid by my job and I also attatched a monthly payment report but that specified amount of money which is around $15000 is in another account

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Both documents are needed.
Since you have made a large deposit you must justify the origin of the funds as being yours and debt-free money.
Include any relevant information in your letter of explanation.