+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would they return application if Country Specific Document is missing?

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
I am wondering if anyone who has experienced this could help. My wife is a filipino applicant and one of the country specific documents needed is the CENOMAR/AOM. I need to get a sworn affidavit done to explain the discrepancies. I have seen some posts saying that this missing document was requested as an additional documentation while some mentioned that their application was returned. This document might take 2 weeks to get ready and i am thinking of submitting the application first so that the signatures that are dated on mid October are still valid, then submit as additional documentation when ready.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am wondering if anyone who has experienced this could help. My wife is a filipino applicant and one of the country specific documents needed is the CENOMAR/AOM. I need to get a sworn affidavit done to explain the discrepancies. I have seen some posts saying that this missing document was requested as an additional documentation while some mentioned that their application was returned. This document might take 2 weeks to get ready and i am thinking of submitting the application first so that the signatures that are dated on mid October are still valid, then submit as additional documentation when ready.
If it's only two weeks get your docs and then submit. Signatures from October will still be valid.

Reactions: chotemiya3

mdmqbck

Jul 26, 2020
Getting AOR will probably take months, so better wait 2 weeks and submit a complete application :)

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
We forgot to add the CENOMAR in the application package and it was not returned.
She did her biometric and passed her medical already so I’m assuming they will ask for it soon.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
We forgot to add the CENOMAR in the application package and it was not returned.
She did her biometric and passed her medical already so I’m assuming they will ask for it soon.
Regarding your situation not the OP, if you know the CENOMAR is a required doc then you could submit it via a web form so that you app won't be delayed by them having to request it from you.