+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

would they refund me if i withdrew my file , i paid 120 thousands ?

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
would they refund me if I withdrew my file ?
i applied under investors category and i`m undergoing very serious trouble in my country so i have to leave ASAP
and the Canadian embassy in Amman sounds to give no shit to my file which has been in the Damn process for more than 2 years and a half (just in federal section) ,
I applied this file to Quebec provenience three years and a half !
i chose the 120-thousands way not the 400thousands way
so here is the question would i be refunded if i withdrew the file ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

G.Tomas said:
would they refund me if I withdrew my file ?
i applied under investors category and i`m undergoing very serious trouble in my country so i have to leave ASAP
and the Canadian embassy in Amman sounds to give no *censored word* to my file which has been in the Damn process for more than 2 years and a half (just in federal section) ,
I applied this file to Quebec provenience three years and a half !
i chose the 120-thousands way not the 400thousands way
so here is the question would i be refunded if i withdrew the file ?
Contact the broker where you deposited the money and ask them. No one else would know.

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Not a chance in hell. The only condition under which you'll get a refund is if you fail your medical examinations. We asked. lol

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Tomas, have you obtained any information regarding your question? It seems that our papers will take some more time, and we no longer want to wait. I have heard of cases where the applicant takes the embassy to court (or something of the sort, I'm really not sure) in order to try and get the money back. Any idea?

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I consulted many lawyers about what you suggested and here is the situation , 95% of them will encourage you to sue the embassy and the immigration ministry in order to pay they for them .
others (the honest ones) put me in the reality which is : when you sue the embassy there are lawyers to defend the embassy in the court
and there are chances of loosing and winning , and odds are to loose are much bigger cause when we signed paper no time was mentioned for the embassy to abide with so you are suing them for issues they did not promise .
one of lawyers told chances begin to rise after the process time exceed the four years but there will be chances to loose
cause the immigration ministry is not that naive and the knew how to fortify them selves from such law attacks .

imagine that I fled out of my country and I am in this situation and they do not care
can anybody tell me why they mentioned the processing time of (family sponsorship) category but not the investor ?
can anybody tell me why are the processing family sponsorship applicants but not the investors ? (as embassy operator told me)
is it because "Canadian" who sponsor them ? so that is not discrimination at all

eventually , if now responds came from them i`m going to seek asylum in a European country since I am Syrian .

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
If you withdraw the application then you will not get back money thats for sure,now rest upto you what action you want to take or you can take against them !

Tony88

Mar 28, 2013
:mad: My Dear Friend, listen, you have the full right to request your broker or agent for full refund of your investment, Lawyer are liars and of course they will tell you to sue CIC, why because if a lawyer was involved in your case, he needs to refund his % back to the broker. Contact the broker or send him/her a clear letter stating that you have had enough, you want a complete refund, You may also inform the Canadian Embassy and Quebec processing office.

The problem when applying through Quebec, Investment is made right away as compared when applying through CIC (Canada). Quebec is a scam, they interview you, accept you and then please transfer your funds to your broker in order to receive your CSQ (Quebec certificate of selection), once the brokers knows you got it, he invests and Lawyers and consultants get paid. Now your file is transferred to the Federal side and you wait and wait, mean time your money is gone and no Visa. So in fact it's a scam which the Governments have allowed to happen, not fair, the Investment should be done only once an Immigrant as yourself receives the Landed Immigrant Visa and not before. So, my dear friend, take action and if you do, the broker must refund min his part of the 120,000. How it works the Lawyer or consultant will make min 50,000, so in fact the broker is left with 70,000 or so.... I would contact the broker and make it very clear, This is your money and you have wasted your time waiting.

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks tony it was really helpful
ahhh I do not know what to do by now , do you think asking for withdrew is a right choice after 3 years waiting (in federal only) let aside one year waiting Quebec process!
we got lost my friend
on other hand we do not know how long we have to wait till this damn process is over because the whole situation is in mess in the embassy and they can`t even predict or calculate how much time is left in ques
- totally lost ... the last time I tried to contact with the minister office (Kenney) , they told me that they don`t care if I am being shelled
and they have no problem with that unless a Canadian is in danger so if there is no Canadian in danger they don`t care .

then lets say that they refunded me , i have bank accounts in Canada wat is the way i withdrew the money from those banks if i did not come to Canada !?
sure they wont give me Visa !

Tony88

Mar 28, 2013
My Dear Friend, the choice is yours, I understand, trust me how frustrating it is for you, I used to be a consultant in Canada, being Canadian, but back in 2000 I stopped, the reason, because of the Lies the Canadian Government told me. Now I do the USA, it's clear and the processing time is 18 months in some cases 14. No bullshit, they have a great program. No matter what you may hear, my clients are happy, got what they were promised. We do small scale Investments not huge ones. I'm saying this because Canada is spoiled. They do not care how long you have to wait, they believe Investors will wait because it's Canada, well, my investors did not.

I personally think and make sure you want to stop, The broker must give you the Investment back, (his share, of the 120,000 he does not want to ruin his reputation, now if he had a lawyer involved or consultant, they got their commission. the issue is will they pay back their share. As you well know there is a so called Association of Consultants in Canada, or if a lawyer, the Canadian Law Association, either you contact your lawyer or Consultant, if you had one. They should being a member of either association assist you

I feel for you and understand, 120,000 is a lot of money to pay for a Visa.