+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would Combined/Multiple CELPIP Results Work?

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I know this has been asked before, but is there anyone who got your PR with a combined CELPIP results? I just cannot seem to get enough scores in one shot, but I have achieved enough in all 4 components on different occasions separately... Thanks in advance!

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
LOL no, it doesn't work like that. Also, stop taking CELPIP and instead prepare for the IELTS test as it is much easier to get a good score on (personal experience of sitting both tests)

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
LOL no, it doesn't work like that. Also, stop taking CELPIP and instead prepare for the IELTS test as it is much easier to get a good score on (personal experience of sitting both tests)
That's what I had thought, but there is no mention about it having to be one sitting.

Also, how is IELTS better? I have taken the academic version of it, but is the general version much easier?
Thanks!

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
That's what I had thought, but there is no mention about it having to be one sitting.

Also, how is IELTS better? I have taken the academic version of it, but is the general version much easier?
Thanks!
Of course, it has to be one sitting. Your reports (both IETLS & CELPIP) would have a test date, Reference #, and result date. How can you combine tests with different reference #s and dates? Secondly, as I do not know why you need the language assessment, I am not in a postion to tell you which test would be better. My opinions are based on my experience with IELTS-General and CELPIP-G, meant to be used for immigration purposes and not studies. So, I think I might not have the best solutions for you.