+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried about PCC UK!!!

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Hi

I have applied for UK PCC.They have dispatched the PCC on 21st April.

I have still not received it.I didn't order Courier I just ordered Standard one.

I will be going outside my home country on 14th May-21st May,I am worried I will not receive it by 14th and no one will be there to receive it.

Should I order the courier or just wait a couple of days?

Also this is the only document left for me can I submit my application without it? Can I just attach the proof of email that they have sent the PCC to my address?

Please help.

New123

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
New123 said:
Hi

I have still not received it.I didn't order Courier I just ordered Standard one.

I will be going outside my home country on 14th May-21st May,I am worried I will not receive it by 14th and no one will be there to receive it.

Also this is the only document left for me can I submit my application without it? Can I just attach the proof of email that they have sent the PCC to my address?

Please help.

New123
if u have a UK address of a friend or family, you can order it to be sent to this address. it is called a replacement.
i remember that mine also got lost in transit, i was able to order a replacement to a friend's address in the UK and my friend sent a scanned copy to me.
i hope this works for u

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for your reply.I do have a friend in UK who can help.

But my one is not lost it is being delayed will that be an issue?Do I ask for replacement by this email: customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk ?

New123

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
New123 said:
Hi

Please help.

New123
Did you received confirmation of despatch email or you have contacted them to confirm you?

It usually takes 20 working days after despatch date depending on your country of residence.

However if you want to reorder then enhanced services can get your Certificate delievered within 4-7 working days. Courier service is quiet expensive but will take around 3-4 Days to arrive your destination.

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Hi

Thank you for replying.

They have dispatched the PCC on 21st April and I have received the email.But they have said there is no tracking info as standard mail service.

I am concerned because I will be going outside my country on 14th May-21st May,I am worried I will not receive it by 14th and no one will be there to receive it.

Can I replacement order it with the enhanced service outside UK? Yes courier is expensive,so I was thinking another option to send it to my friend in UK.If my friend receives it and scans it for me will it be ok?

Please help.

New123

BillHyatt said:
Did you received confirmation of despatch email or you have contacted them to confirm you?

It usually takes 20 working days after despatch date depending on your country of residence.

However if you want to reorder then enhanced services can get your Certificate delievered within 4-7 working days. Courier service is quiet expensive but will take around 3-4 Days to arrive your destination.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
New123 said:
Hi

Thank you for replying.

They have dispatched the PCC on 21st April and I have received the email.But they have said there is no tracking info as standard mail service.

I am concerned because I will be going outside my country on 14th May-21st May,I am worried I will not receive it by 14th and no one will be there to receive it.

Can I replacement order it with the enhanced service outside UK? Yes courier is expensive,so I was thinking another option to send it to my friend in UK.If my friend receives it and scans it for me will it be ok?

Please help.

New123
Yes you can select enhanced delivery and for UK it is next day, and it is Royal Mail International Signed that takes 4-7 working day. They can track this delivery till it leaves UK. Also requires sign from the recipient for the delivery.

Jumban

Apr 17, 2017
UK pcc has only 2 options.....express and standard.... express will be processed in 2 days.....standard in 10 days.....both has tracking...i proccsed mine under standard.... after 2 weeks i called them and i got tracking number......pcc was delivered to my apartment mail box......so even if ur not there.....its not a problem

New123 said:
Hi

Thank you for replying.

Please help.

New123

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
New123 said:
Thank you for your reply.I do have a friend in UK who can help.

But my one is not lost it is being delayed will that be an issue?Do I ask for replacement by this email: customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk ?

New123
I requested through the same email address and i got an email a day after that it has been dispatched. It was free.

My friend received on the 3rd day.

All the best

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A different question, how to apply for UK PCC?
I have lived at brighton for 6 months and Southampton for 6 months?

Is there any online procedure through which we can apply for UK PCC?

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

You need to apply for UK PCC.

Check this:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/united-kingdom.asp

For Online application:https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Hope that helps.

Regards
Lifehack

love4immigration said:
A different question, how to apply for UK PCC?
I have lived at brighton for 6 months and Southampton for 6 months?

Is there any online procedure through which we can apply for UK PCC?

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Hi

Thank you for the replies. I have emailed them. Let's see what they say.

New123
Hello New123.

How long did it take for your UK PCC to arrive. For me, it has already been dispatched on 30th Oct but still I have no idea when it will reach me. My delivery is for UAE. Please share how long it took for your PCC.

Thank in advance.

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
I'm waiting for my PCC as well. Submitted the form to them on 28 Oct, still haven't heard back.

Do they send out an email when the PCC is despatched?