+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried about misrepsintaion (I need advice)

ScaredHuman

Oct 26, 2020
Hi all,

I need some advice,

about a 2 weeks ago, I submitted a study permit application online later did biometrics. after a week I decided to withdraw my application due to personal reasons. I submitted a withdrawal request of my study permit application and also stated that I already requested the university to defer my acceptance till fall. after 2 days I got an email from the IRCC saying that my withdrawal as been noted to the following office in charge and they decided if I can withdraw or not. After sending the withdrawal request I was checking through my uploaded files and noticed that my acceptance letter was not the official or final letter, I asked the university they told me after I pay the full tuition they send me the full acceptance letter. I'm scared to death now that they might think my acceptance letter is misleading and say its misrepresentation.

its been 7 days since the IRCC replied and I haven't heard anything about my withdrawal. am I overthinking this? I read that it takes 2 weeks for e-cas to get updated. But I haven't received an email saying if my withdrawal was approved or not.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hi all,

I need some advice,

about a 2 weeks ago, I submitted a study permit application online later did biometrics. after a week I decided to withdraw my application due to personal reasons. I submitted a withdrawal request of my study permit application and also stated that I already requested the university to defer my acceptance till fall. after 2 days I got an email from the IRCC saying that my withdrawal as been noted to the following office in charge and they decided if I can withdraw or not. After sending the withdrawal request I was checking through my uploaded files and noticed that my acceptance letter was not the official or final letter, I asked the university they told me after I pay the full tuition they send me the full acceptance letter. I'm scared to death now that they might think my acceptance letter is misleading and say its misrepresentation.

its been 7 days since the IRCC replied and I haven't heard anything about my withdrawal. am I overthinking this? I read that it takes 2 weeks for e-cas to get updated. But I haven't received an email saying if my withdrawal was approved or not.
Don't worry you're all good as the offer letter is genuine "even though it is conditional"

ScaredHuman

Oct 26, 2020
Don't worry you're all good as the offer letter is genuine "even though it is conditional"
Thanks I was worried because my letter has only the university name my student id number the paragraph about congratulating me about my acceptance and the name of the admissions director with his signature and other stuff. (its missing the DLI number and other stuff parts for the study permit)

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hi all,

I need some advice,

Don’t worry, IRCC would have just requested the final LOA in that case

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
hopefully it gets withdrawan soon, I haven't slept in days.
No, really. This is all fine. I get your pain, but don’t stress about it that much