+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORRIED 36 DAYS NO UPDATE

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
HI I APPLIED ON 27 JULY , LINKED GC KEY ON 20 AUGUST
STATUS - is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

what should i do ???

gagan singh

Sep 8, 2015

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

what should i do ???
We can't do much brother just pray to get before time ...

shamindersingh

May 6, 2018

what should i do ???
What is the present status ? there is no medical update ?

VIJAY SAYIMPU

Sep 1, 2018
Lodge

27 july logde and 10 august acknowlegdement after that nothing
I didn't get even acknowledgement mail.... if you get your acknowledgement mail that means they have opened your application... you will one more acknowledgement mail. Then after 4days you'll get your approval letter...

Tavleen k

Aug 31, 2018

what should i do ???
I applied on 26th July, i am still waiting, one of my friend apply on the same day got the visa on 30th

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't get even acknowledgement mail.... if you get your acknowledgement mail that means they have opened your application... you will one more acknowledgement mail. Then after 4days you'll get your approval letter...
t
It has been already 37-38 days already

Tavleen k

Aug 31, 2018

what should i do ???
How many bands & %