+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORLDNET EXPRESS (A DHL Collaboration) -The Best Way to send transcripts to WES

kishoresmec

Feb 17, 2015
I would like to tell you guys about the best way for sending documents to WES for ECA evaluation from India.

Visit this site worldnetexpress.com

Then search for your nearest India Post Office which has the 'WorldNet Express' facility (not India speed post).

Send your documents to Canada by paying just Rs.1124 (inc. tax) and you will get a tracking number.

The tracking number can be used in both WorldNet Express website as well as in DHL website to track since DHL is the main partner for WorldNet Express and they deliver your documents in just 2-3 days.

DHL provides ultra specific tracking info and the service is the best as per my view.

P.S. : If you send your documents directly through DHL, you will be charged double or triple the amount. So better send through WorldNet Express at your nearest India Post Office.

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kishore,

DHL/Fed Ex charging almost 3500 for courier to Canada. WorldNet Express in comparison seems a great option. However is it safe? Have you sent your documents thru them? I'm planning to send my documents for ECA to WES through them.

Also do they provide any Worldnet Express envelope/folder in which all the documents are placed before they are couriered?

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was initially contemplating sending my documents through World Net Express. They charge about 1400 as per what the customer care person told me. This is way cheaper than FedEX or Bluedart which charges about 3000.
Then a friend told me that DHL charges only 1290 in case you are sending the documents to WES or to any university. This is their discounted price offered when you send documents solely to Universities or to WES. I used DHL to send mine & my husband's documents for evaluation to WES. They reached in 3 days and I only had to pay 1290 per courier. Their service is 100% reliable and convenient as they offered door pick-up of the documents.

davidravi

Jan 25, 2015
I was initially planning to send through Bluedart but one of my friend told me to go thru India post, which is cheaper and they have tie-up with DHL.

I sent my document to WES on May 8th(Hyderabad,India) and WES website showed the status as 'Documents Received' on May 12th.

I sent it on Friday so considering there was an weekend in between, the documents reached WES quickly.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidravi said:
I was initially planning to send through Bluedart but one of my friend told me to go thru India post, which is cheaper and they have tie-up with DHL.

I sent my document to WES on May 8th(Hyderabad,India) and WES website showed the status as 'Documents Received' on May 12th.

I sent it on Friday so considering there was an weekend in between, the documents reached WES quickly.
Hi davidravi,

what was the payment for this? And which parcel type you have selected to send it by India Post?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidravi said:
Hi munjal,

I think I paid around Rs.1100 or Rs.1200 for the courier.
Ok thanks davidravi :)

Are there many options to choose for sending international courier or just one universal option that is applicable for all international couriers?

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
Nymphet28 said:
I was initially contemplating sending my documents through World Net Express. They charge about 1400 as per what the customer care person told me. This is way cheaper than FedEX or Bluedart which charges about 3000.
Then a friend told me that DHL charges only 1290 in case you are sending the documents to WES or to any university. This is their discounted price offered when you send documents solely to Universities or to WES. I used DHL to send mine & my husband's documents for evaluation to WES. They reached in 3 days and I only had to pay 1290 per courier. Their service is 100% reliable and convenient as they offered door pick-up of the documents.
Hi Nymphet, i would need guidance fro, you on various aspects in case you could help. I have just given my Uni to verify my degrees as required by WES.

rgds
gaurav

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Hi All

i checked with DHL , they told it is 1290 to send it any university, is our WES comes in the University list, or else we have to pay 3500 rs for normal service.

Will they deliver it on paying 1290 RS, Please confirm on the same.

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vigneshj said:
Hi All

i checked with DHL , they told it is 1290 to send it any university, is our WES comes in the University list, or else we have to pay 3500 rs for normal service.

Will they deliver it on paying 1290 RS, Please confirm on the same.
DHL charges only 1290 if you are sending the documents to any universities or to WES. I had sent 2 couriers to WES by DHL and they charged me 1290 for each.