+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

World Education Society

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

I am applying for a PR in Canada so I had to send my documents to the WES.

Unfortunately, my documents have been rejected twice.

As per WES, Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) can be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai or the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

Though, when I had asked the Mumbai University for the transcripts, they said all the three year transcripts will be given by the college. So, WES has been rejecting my documents.

Can anyone help in this situation?

Thank you.

Regards,
Shivani

Bhavi17

Feb 6, 2018
Hi,

I am applying for a PR in Canada so I had to send my documents to the WES.

Unfortunately, my documents have been rejected twice.

As per WES, Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) can be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai or the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

Though, when I had asked the Mumbai University for the transcripts, they said all the three year transcripts will be given by the college. So, WES has been rejecting my documents.

Can anyone help in this situation?

Thank you.

Regards,
Shivani
You do not ask for transcripts from Mumbai University. those are required for higher studies.
Just ask for all three years marksheet copies attested by the Mumbai University.
That will do