+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Visa for Ukrainians

joelmarrinan

Feb 9, 2010
Hi, I'm trying to find any information about the possibility of a Ukrainian person being able to work in Canada on a 1 year working holiday type programme, like that open to UK people looking to come to Canada.

I've tried looking through this site after seeing that it was possible for people from the Ukraine to apply on a visa lawyer's website, however, I've had no luck in finding any information.

Any help would be great.

Cheers, Joel

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

joelmarrinan said:
Hi, I'm trying to find any information about the possibility of a Ukrainian person being able to work in Canada on a 1 year working holiday type programme, like that open to UK people looking to come to Canada.

I've tried looking through this site after seeing that it was possible for people from the Ukraine to apply on a visa lawyer's website, however, I've had no luck in finding any information.

Any help would be great.

Cheers, Joel
Sorry, no working holiday visa for the Ukraine.

PMM

Oleksii

Feb 19, 2011
Hi.. I'm looking for some information about working holidays Canada program for Ukraine. Do you know the exact date of starting this program for Ukraine? Because i still can't find any application form on the Canada consulate web site. Could you indicate the link where i can find an information about the start date of this program

Thnx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Oleksii said:
Hi.. I'm looking for some information about working holidays Canada program for Ukraine. Do you know the exact date of starting this program for Ukraine? Because i still can't find any application form on the Canada consulate web site. Could you indicate the link where i can find an information about the start date of this program

Thnx
The Ukraine was added to the IEC on the 20th of October. The web site says details will be released early spring http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ukraine/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=56&menu=L

Oleksii

Feb 19, 2011
yes, thnx. i know about this link, but i can't find any application form for Ukraine. Probably somebody knows any information when they will upload this form on the web site.

thank you so much for your answering. I hope to hear from you again.