working under lcp in toronto but took a vacation in new brunswick/within canada

flordz

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear readers,

i'm a bit worried,im working under lcp in toronto but went to new brunswick here in canada for vacation .should i declare that i went on a vacation or not? anyway its within canada? because my employer will pay the full tax of the month even when i was away in toronto. i got scared coz the immigration might find out i was away in toronto and that we didn't declare it..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What's there to declare? As long as you're not working in New Brunswick. Even workers under the LCP deserve and can go on holidays too.

flordz said:
dear readers,

i'm a bit worried,im working under lcp in toronto but went to new brunswick here in canada for vacation .should i declare that i went on a vacation or not? anyway its within canada? because my employer will pay the full tax of the month even when i was away in toronto. i got scared coz the immigration might find out i was away in toronto and that we didn't declare it..

flordz

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what i mean is that in my RECORDS OF EMPLOYMENT my employer will still write that i worked with them with these weeks that i was in new brunswick..will the immigration finds out that were lying???

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Are you on a vacation? Did your employer release you of your contract with them? If you are on a vacation in New Brunswick and will be going back to be their employee after your vacation then you are still under their employ; pretty much similar to an office worker going on a vacation leave, still an employee just on leave.

flordz said:
what i mean is that in my RECORDS OF EMPLOYMENT my employer will still write that i worked with them with these weeks that i was in new brunswick..will the immigration finds out that were lying???

flordz

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im back now from vacation, thanks for replying... i just want to make sure it wont affect my 24 months working period for LCP,thanks a lot