28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the quick reply!
Thats promising news, so there will be no issues working from home from a uk company? What about my taxes? im sure i will be paying tax in the uk but what about Canada ( using money earned in the UK in Canada )
Thanks again!!
You have to file taxes in Canada as well (you must include your worldwide income).

Eddie7132

Mar 5, 2019
You have to file taxes in Canada as well (you must include your worldwide income).
ok thats not a problem, so they ( the Canadians ) wont have a problem with me doing that since i have a closed work permit for an employer in Canada?

Thanks!!

quebecmcg

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, I am temporary worker in Quebec with a closed work permit. I plan to leave my job and begin working remotely for a company in the UK ( no Canadian clients or projects ). Does anyone know if there is any legal issue with this plan? Any help would be great, Thanks
I was wondering if you're planning to get another work permit to do that? I am also planning to do the same but i wasn't how and which type of visa can I get for working remote for a company abroad?

Thanks

Jas_@

Nov 24, 2020
Yes, you can work remotely while in your home country. The work permit has nothing to do with it, as it only covers work done in Canada.
Hi, I plan to work remotely while waiting my PGWP approved in my home country. Is this still okay?
(I will apply PGWP from outside Canada, and wait until it is approved so that I can come back)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I plan to work remotely while waiting my PGWP approved in my home country. Is this still okay?
(I will apply PGWP from outside Canada, and wait until it is approved so that I can come back)
Yes. Your employment does not count as Canadian experienc.