+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Permit will expire After Applied CEC,what status can I apply?

lastsamurai

Mar 13, 2011
Hi Everyone,I am new here,and my friends told me he got lots of help from this site.

I applied CEC 2010 August, and got File NO. 2011 Jan. The problem is that my working permit will expire this 28th September,and i am currently not under employment. How can I still legally stay in Canada and wait for my PR?

1. Apply for visitor visa to stay ?? ( The problem is how long CIC will grant me to stay in Canada ? three months or six?)

2. Apply for LMO ? if i found a job and employer would help me to apply(what is the requirement for the size of the company,it should be big company like IBM or TD?)

3.Can I still go to school to get study permit,( for international student, pay a lot? )

Thanks for the help ,please give me some advise.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lastsamurai said:
Hi Everyone,I am new here,and my friends told me he got lots of help from this site.

I applied CEC 2010 August, and got File NO. 2011 Jan. The problem is that my working permit will expire this 28th September,and i am currently not under employment. How can I still legally stay in Canada and wait for my PR?

1. Apply for visitor visa to stay ?? ( The problem is how long CIC will grant me to stay in Canada ? three months or six?)

2. Apply for LMO ? if i found a job and employer would help me to apply(what is the requirement for the size of the company,it should be big company like IBM or TD?)

3.Can I still go to school to get study permit,( for international student, pay a lot? )

Thanks for the help ,please give me some advise.
All three of those are options.

1. Depends on how long you ask for.
2. No, it doesn't have to be a big company.
3. Yes, if you qualify for the SP.