+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Permit Application April 2018

seily

May 17, 2018
Is anyone here who has an application for temporary work permit submitted April 2018? any update?

I passed my work permit application last April 23, 2018 through paper at VFS Global in London with upfront medical and Police Cert. Until now no update yet:(:(

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Hi, This is my timeline:
April 18: Work Permit Paper Application Submitted via VFS Manila-Philippines (with LMIA, including passport, without upfront medical, with police certs etc - my NOC 2175)
April 30: Request for medical Exam
May 2: Medical Exam Done
May 6: Medical Results Submitted Online
May 18: Work Permit Approved 2 Years (They sent an email Work Permit Approval letter which will i bring to the port of entry/immigration)
Currently: Waiting for passport(with TRV visa stamped) to be returned to me this coming week

Maybe they are still doing some background check for you guys. They will for sure email what is needed etc. Goodluck and all the best to you..

Reactions: Harmanhira87

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi, This is my timeline:
April 18: Work Permit Paper Application Submitted via VFS Manila-Philippines (with LMIA, including passport, without upfront medical, with police certs etc - my NOC 2175)
May 18: Work Permit Approved 2 Years (They sent an email Work Permit Approval letter which will i bring to the port of entry/immigration)
Currently: Waiting for passport(with TRV visa stamped) to be returned to me this coming week

Maybe they are still doing some background check for you guys. They will for sure email what is needed etc. Goodluck and all the best to you..
Congrats

seily

May 17, 2018
Hi, This is my timeline:

Did you already received your stamped passport?and how long does it take?