+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working outside the Canada( PMM and other seniors need your advice plz)

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by tonas, Aug 18, 2011.

  1. Hello!
    I shall be grateful if some one can answer my questions plz.
    if we(PR card holder) work outside the Canada in any of the Canadain embassies .
    So that period will be included for the stay in Canada for citizenship?
    and if yes then child born for those parents working with above case will get citizenship right after his birth?
    your answers will be higly appriciated.
  2. no need multiple post

Share This Page