+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working International Student Applying for US Tourist Visa

Discussion in 'International Students' started by gladysmae1221, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

  1. Hi! I am a working international student looking to apply for a US Tourist Visa. For those who have filled out DS160 form in the past, please advise as to whether I should indicate my "Primary Occupation" as student even though I work part-time as a service crew at a fastfood chain.

    Thank you in advance!
  2. You should put student since that is the main thing you are doing
  3. Yes. Student is the main thing.

Share This Page