+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Holiday Visa

Del

Jul 21, 2008
Hey there.

So for the past 3 days i've been looking over all kinds of visas, and ive finally decided to settle on a working holiday visa.

However I was gonna go with BUNAC. but read several peoples experiences saying that its too expensive and its better to do it alone.

I cant seem to find any terms or conditions on whats required of me? I know I will need a police record check and medical.

Is there anything else?

I live in london, so I assume once I have all the papers I go to the Canadian Embassy? also is there a a certain amount a year when doing it solo? I know BUNAC only had a set amount.

Anyone who has done this process, I would really appreciate your input.. as I dont wanna get all the way to the embassy and find im missing something?

Thanks for your time

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Del said:
Hey there.

So for the past 3 days i've been looking over all kinds of visas, and ive finally decided to settle on a working holiday visa.

However I was gonna go with BUNAC. but read several peoples experiences saying that its too expensive and its better to do it alone.

I cant seem to find any terms or conditions on whats required of me? I know I will need a police record check and medical.

Is there anything else?

I live in london, so I assume once I have all the papers I go to the Canadian Embassy? also is there a a certain amount a year when doing it solo? I know BUNAC only had a set amount.

Anyone who has done this process, I would really appreciate your input.. as I dont wanna get all the way to the embassy and find im missing something?

Thanks for your time
Unless you qualify for a student working holiday visa, BUNAC it is. http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/missions/unitedkingdom-royaumeuni/youth_jeunes/youth_mobil_jeunes-UK-RU-eng.asp#D

PMM

Del

Jul 21, 2008
Hmm, I was afraid you would say that.

OK well I have a few questions on BUNAC if thats OK.

I'm looking to go to Canada ASAP.. when can I apply for the next lot of non-student visas? I know its around November/December?

It currently says they have a limited amount of supplies right now on their website but I just dont have the £500 right now.

If i applied in november, and got through, would that mean I can enter Canada In January? and do they decide how long I can enter Canada? Im looking for the 12 month visa?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Del said:
Hmm, I was afraid you would say that.

OK well I have a few questions on BUNAC if thats OK.

I'm looking to go to Canada ASAP.. when can I apply for the next lot of non-student visas? I know its around November/December?

It currently says they have a limited amount of supplies right now on their website but I just dont have the £500 right now.

If i applied in november, and got through, would that mean I can enter Canada In January? and do they decide how long I can enter Canada? Im looking for the 12 month visa?
2009 Bunacs, open the first part of December. Once you have you WP letter, you can enter Canada at any time and be given a 1 year work permit.

PMM