+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Holiday Visa

grainnemc

Feb 22, 2017
Question RE Working Holiday Visa

I put down that I have a job offer but I think that was wrong as I don't have an "offer of employment number"

The CIC Online Help Centre says this:
When you filled out your International Experience Canada (IEC) profile, you said that you have a job offer in Canada. That’s why you’re being asked in the form for an offer of employment number and other details about your employer in Canada.
To complete this part of the application, follow these steps:
•Type “A9999999” in the offer of employment number field.
•Select “No” to the question “Has your employer paid the Employer Compliance fee?”
•Type “Non-applicable – Working Holiday” into the employer address fields.

I tried this but it won't let me put N/a in some fields and the application says "In Progress", I can't validate the form as the information is missing.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Any answers advise on how to go about this? Having the same issue now.. thanks.
1. You don't have a job offer, unless you are applying for Young Professionals or International Co-op, so you say you don't have a job offer and the application should sail through.

Reactions: scylla

SaritahK

Feb 14, 2018
Hi

1. You don't have a job offer, unless you are applying for Young Professionals or International Co-op, so you say you don't have a job offer and the application should sail through.

Hi thank you... I have already selected yes when I did it in the first part so i cannot change this...

Am i suppose to withdraw my application and start again answering no ... OR ... can i keep going and then submit a letter saying i made a mistake? (this i saw previously suggested online somewhere).... OR.... should i get work to organize all the paperwork and carry on that way?

Thanks for your help!