+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Holiday Visa - WHV - Eta - Brazilian/Italian

kalebi6

Aug 16, 2023
Hello guys! I really need your help!

Last year I applied for a tourist visa with my Brazilian passport, both times I was denied for financial and visiting reasons. Right now I'm living in Italy, and I have applied for WHV as an Italian citizen. My question is, is there a possibility of my open work permit being denied due to a negative in my Brazilian passport?

I told the truth on the form, I passed the medical exam and I have no criminal record. I have proven residence in Italy and money in the account, however, at the moment I am traveling in Brazil and I applied for a visa from here, is this also a problem?

________

I would like to try the Eta visa with my Italian passport, is there a possibility of being denied due to Brazilian visa denials? even proving residency in Italy?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys! I really need your help!

Last year I applied for a tourist visa with my Brazilian passport, both times I was denied for financial and visiting reasons. Right now I'm living in Italy, and I have applied for WHV as an Italian citizen. My question is, is there a possibility of my open work permit being denied due to a negative in my Brazilian passport?

I told the truth on the form, I passed the medical exam and I have no criminal record. I have proven residence in Italy and money in the account, however, at the moment I am traveling in Brazil and I applied for a visa from here, is this also a problem?

________

I would like to try the Eta visa with my Italian passport, is there a possibility of being denied due to Brazilian visa denials? even proving residency in Italy?
There should be no issue as long as you declare your refusals in the application.