+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working holiday question...

Watsatoque

Feb 17, 2013
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me, im currently applying for a whv and in the imm1295e form it asks details of intended work in canada? Im not sure how I can answer this given my application may not be approved and the timeframe from being approved to arriving may be quite a while... So it seems futile to be applying for work in canada given i might not even get there.

Apologies for the confusing question and thanks for your time :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Watsatoque said:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me, im currently applying for a whv and in the imm1295e form it asks details of intended work in canada? Im not sure how I can answer this given my application may not be approved and the timeframe from being approved to arriving may be quite a while... So it seems futile to be applying for work in canada given i might not even get there.

Put unknown.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Watsatoque said:
Hi,

Like PMM already stated, put unknown or N/A in that field since youll get sn open work permit anyway.
Those fields are only relevant for young professionals or co-op applications.