+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working holiday program

ju_dave2015

Feb 19, 2015
hi,

I am new to this forum and started to look into it as my boyfriend and I met in Canada when he was here visiting from Italy 3 years ago and formed a relationship. we are now engaged and working on him moving here. first we are going to try the working holiday program before applying for spousal sponsorship.

does anyone know when the WHP is going to open and have any advice or info on it that may not be online? (you can google "working holiday cic" and the page will come up. it will not let me post links??

thanks!!! :)

SomeGeorge

Jan 22, 2015
I'm waiting for it to open as well.
It should be available within a week I think, but the IEC 2015 will notify everybody 3 days prior to opening so just keep checking the website morning and evening.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ju_dave2015 said:
the cic website itself will update 3 days prior it actually opening?

thank you so much!! :)
Yea - just keep checking since we don't know when it actually opens! Good Luck!

ju_dave2015

Feb 19, 2015
I see that the message about not being open until mid feb is now gone, but the program is still not open. does anyone know what this means? Is this good or bad?? :'(

whp_aus

Feb 25, 2015
Hey, I'm in a similar situation to you - the site said that the applications would reopen in Feb but now the banner is gone and the category is closed. I checked it out for other countries (Aus, NZ, UK) and they're all the same for the WHP. I really hope it's just in the middle of a site update and the positions update :(