+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working holiday permit

Nicola1985

Dec 6, 2007
hi there,

I am thinking about applying for a working holiday permit, i am a non student, and this can be done, The question is can i reapply for a work permit, once the time is up? or would it be best to apply for immigration residency, as i do plan on living out in canada with my friends

Thanks

Nicola from UK

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nicola1985 said:
hi there,

I am thinking about applying for a working holiday permit, i am a non student, and this can be done, The question is can i reapply for a work permit, once the time is up? or would it be best to apply for immigration residency, as i do plan on living out in canada with my friends

Thanks

Nicola from UK
1. You better hurry as non-student Bunacs run out pretty quickly, and 2008 applications are already being accepted.
2. Your employer would have to get a Labour Market Opinion if you wished to extend your work permit. Have to prove that they have advertised extensively and have been able to find a Canadian or PR available and it has to be a skilled occupation.
3. A skilled worker application without a LMO or Arranged Employment will take years if ever to be processed.

PMM