+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working from home in experience class , please very important

tocanada67

Feb 12, 2011
Hy everyone , I have two work offers one in Ontario and one in Quebec , boot would be more or less working from home via the computer , I will accept the one who can help me to qualify for Canada Experience Class Or for Quebec Experience Class , my question is : is working from home OK to built the experience ? Please help , I looked at all the informations I could find and I didn' t find this information . I need to make a decision !
Thanks

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tocanada67 said:
Hy everyone , I have two work offers one in Ontario and one in Quebec , boot would be more or less working from home via the computer , I will accept the one who can help me to qualify for Canada Experience Class Or for Quebec Experience Class , my question is : is working from home OK to built the experience ? Please help , I looked at all the informations I could find and I didn' t find this information . I need to make a decision !
Thanks
For CEC, working from home is fine as long as your are a full-time employee of the company and are working IN Canada. You can't be working remotely in another country for a Canadian company to have your experience count as "Canadian".

tocanada67

Feb 12, 2011
Thanks a lot , this helps enourmously , the offers are for full time job and are for working in Canada , so I think I'm good in Ontario .
What with the same question about Quebec and their Experience Program ?