+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working experience reference letter not available

lizy1630

May 16, 2017
Hi all, I just submitted the profile last week but I found that one of my working experience outside Canada can't provide me a reference letter. I don't actually need that exp since my score is enough, so can I withdraw the profile and create a new one without that exp? I can put it in personal history I think. I haven't register job bank yet, I worried if withdrawing profile will affect my next submit?

Following Q if I can withdraw and resubmit, then in question: Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before yes or no?

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can withdraw your profile if you want or edit it once you register to job bank.

You have to answer "yes" to that question if you've ever had a study/work/visitor permit or if you've applied for PR before, creating a profile does not constitute applying to IRCC.

Reactions: lizy1630

lizy1630

May 16, 2017
You can withdraw your profile if you want or edit it once you register to job bank.

You have to answer "yes" to that question if you've ever had a study/work/visitor permit or if you've applied for PR before, creating a profile does not constitute applying to IRCC.

Hi DelPiero, Thank you for your prompt answer! I have another question: I had IELTS G class test on Dec. 2015 and Dec. 2016. Test result of 2015 is better than 2016, can I use that 2015 one? Or I can only use most recent result?