Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-05-2013
Hi guys, I need help! We're trying to apply for the family sponsorship. I'm confused about something in the application form. Here's the thing: My work was home-based for 3 years, so basically I can work in the Philippines (where I live) or I can go travel or go on a vacation and still work at the same time while abroad (since I can bring my work with me, as long as I have an internet connection I can work). So in the course of these 3 years working for my home-based job, I got another job in a restaurant in another country. At the same time, within this period, I also traveled to 3 different countries, staying around 1 week in each just for vacation.

My question is: in the Schedule A- background declaration form, how do I break this down in the PERSONAL HISTORY section? Should I itemize every single time I traveled out of the country? Will it affect my visa application if I was working two jobs at the same time? Thanks in advance for your help!

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
I submitted working 3 jobs. One of which is also home based. I filled in the form with all the dates and then wrote a detailed explanation of a separate paper. I wrote the form name and what question/section the information was pertaining to at the top along with my name.

I do not think that it would effect your application. If you were even in other countries for more then 6 months consecutive (the country you held the restaurant job) then you will need police record from there as well. The only delay I can see in that regard is the more they have to check up on the longer it will take.

I am sure others will reply with their experiences and opinions.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

shadowpetit

Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-05-2013
MadeInCanada said:
I submitted working 3 jobs. One of which is also home based. I filled in the form with all the dates and then wrote a detailed explanation of a separate paper. I wrote the form name and what question/section the information was pertaining to at the top along with my name.

I do not think that it would effect your application. If you were even in other countries for more then 6 months consecutive (the country you held the restaurant job) then you will need police record from there as well. The only delay I can see in that regard is the more they have to check up on the longer it will take.

I am sure others will reply with their experiences and opinions.

Take Care
MadeInCanada
Thanks for the reply. Were you required to submit employment certificates for the online (home based) jobs?

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
are you the sponsor or the applicant?

If you're the sponsor, and it's your current job, then yes, you need to explain - and if it's home-based and self employed, then explain how much you make etc. If it's home-based but not self employed, then get a work certificate from your employer. CIC needs to be able to see how you are making a living so they know that you won't go on welfare.

If you're the applicant, no, you don't need a certificate.
Sweden