+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worked for 1 year in Abu Dhabi after landing willl this delay the process??

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi after landing I stayed only for 2 weeks and went back to Abu Dhabi to work for a year. I also travelled three times coming back and forth from Canada to Abu Dhabi. Do you think this will cause delays on my application? Just worried, or any advise what documents I need to prepare. I have a copy of my flight e-tickets but not the boarding passes. Im trying to get an entry/exit report authorizing my relative there. Your advise is appreciated. Thanks.

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think its an issue as long as you get your entry/exit records from UAE and Keep your residence visa cancellation paper (the copy given to you when you exit the country)

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Anecdotal reports suggest IRCC/CIC have given special attention to citizenship applicants with ties to the Gulf countries. Still, there is no telling what they will do or not do in any individual case. Best be prepared with entry/exit records and such...

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
links18 said:
Anecdotal reports suggest IRCC/CIC have given special attention to citizenship applicants with ties to the Gulf countries. Still, there is no telling what they will do or not do in any individual case. Best be prepared with entry/exit records and such...
Thanks I am now in the process of getting the entry/exit records and I hope I will get it. I just gave authorization letter and copy of my passport and UAE residence visa to my relative in abu dhabi.