Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I want apply work visa. I already have 7 years experience of UAE.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want apply work visa. I already have 7 years experience of UAE.
Apply with your job offer and LMIA. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education.

May 31, 2023
Apply with your job offer and LMIA. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education.
why its very hard to get job offer even after u have applied for more than 50 employers through email applications.. Any valid information??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
why its very hard to get job offer even after u have applied for more than 50 employers through email applications.. Any valid information??
Because few employers want to pay for or go through all the paperwork for a LMIA. They have to fill out their hiring process, marketing information, job requirements that meet certain standards (pay/salary). They want to hire people with work permits, students, PRs or citizens. They don’t want to hire people without work authorization. Then wait for a person to apply for a closed work permit and then wait many months. It could be a year or more before that person comes to Canada. Why do that if they can hire in Canada and the person starts tomorrow. Focus on immigration programs.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Because it's a long and expensive process for the employer in Canada. They have to prove no Canadian could be hired for the role. For these reasons most Canadian employers are not willing to go through the process.

shimakeit

May 31, 2023
I have more than 10 years of work experience on medical laboratory technology. How can apply from ethiopia?