+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work visa

Amine1981

Aug 20, 2018
I see . FYI , even if I have a job offer now .
I have a diploma which is equivalent to 2 years after high school in business management .
Still with the job offer , I will be refused right ?
For Australia , is it the same system , like is rejection of both us and canada visa , and the deportation from the us are gonna be issues if I wanna immigrate to australia ?

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
The job offer will not waive the inadmissibility. Even if you have family or a spouse in Canada you will not be able to apply for 5 years. There is nothing you can do and your job offer is now lost unfortunately.

Australia has a similar system to Canada, you will not be able to visit, work or study in Australia unfortunately because you were deported from the US. You can apply for PR however and for that you will need higher college degrees, high IELTS scores and skilled work experience.

Amine1981

Aug 20, 2018
The job offer will not waive the inadmissibility. Even if you have family or a spouse in Canada you will not be able to apply for 5 years. There is nothing you can do and your job offer is now lost unfortunately.

Australia has a similar system to Canada, you will not be able to visit, work or study in Australia unfortunately because you were deported from the US. You can apply for PR however and for that you will need higher college degrees, high IELTS scores and skilled work experience.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Most European countries will allow you to visit, study and work there. The visa applications do not ask you to disclose visa rejections or deportations and in some countries they do not ask for criminal history either. Given you are a French speaker you may be suited for countries such as France, Belgium or Switzerland.

Amine1981

Aug 20, 2018
Most European countries will allow you to visit, study and work there. The visa applications do not ask you to disclose visa rejections or deportations and in some countries they do not ask for criminal history either. Given you are a French speaker you may be suited for countries such as France, Belgium or Switzerland.

Amine1981

Aug 20, 2018
Hi i got denied a visa for misrepresentation , because I did not inforn them about my rejected us visas , and the fact that I was deported from
There as well .
Do they have to inform me officially that i m banned for 5 years ?
P.S : they never mentioned it on the rejection letter .
They just stated that they dont think that I strong ties to my home country , that I have not answered some questions truthfully , and that I m welcome to apply for a canadian tourist visa once I feel that I m ready .
So my question is : Am i banned from applyin for a camadian visa for 5 years , considering that I have a job offer in canada ?
Should I apply for my work visa ?

Sanjana S

Aug 31, 2018
Visa rejections been asked for Work Permit Visa

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Hi i got denied a visa for misrepresentation , because I did not inforn them about my rejected us visas , and the fact that I was deported from
There as well .
Do they have to inform me officially that i m banned for 5 years ?
P.S : they never mentioned it on the rejection letter .
They just stated that they dont think that I strong ties to my home country , that I have not answered some questions truthfully , and that I m welcome to apply for a canadian tourist visa once I feel that I m ready .
So my question is : Am i banned from applyin for a camadian visa for 5 years , considering that I have a job offer in canada ?
Should I apply for my work visa ?
Can you post the letter without your name and personal info. I will show you where it means you are banned. Because you don't seem to be convinced.