+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work visa refused. Applicant doesn’t have access to any document including LMIA

ramandeol060

Jan 30, 2023
Hi everyone..
I have a question regarding lmia based work permit application from india.
It is for my cousin actually i never got to talk to their immigration lawyer.
My cousin doesnt have any document his lawyer submitted, not even LMIA..

Now his visa got refused after 2.5 months..
Lawyer is not giving any documentation, just a refusal letter(dated march 31… but informed my cousin on april 11 about refusal)… they have been calling him since then to get access to documents including lmia.. he just keeps giving excuses that he ll send today/tomorrow….

On my cousin’s request, i have been trying to link to gc key,, didnt work as column needs lmia info…

Called ircc and was able to talk to agent and he said application is in Banglore he cant provide any info…

Any way we can get access to his docs or online portal?? Because I believe the refusal letter the lawyer sent is not genuine. I believe it has been altered and something is fishy.

Please help if anyone have any idea.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone..
I have a question regarding lmia based work permit application from india.
It is for my cousin actually i never got to talk to their immigration lawyer.
My cousin doesnt have any document his lawyer submitted, not even LMIA..

Now his visa got refused after 2.5 months..
Lawyer is not giving any documentation, just a refusal letter(dated march 31… but informed my cousin on april 11 about refusal)… they have been calling him since then to get access to documents including lmia.. he just keeps giving excuses that he ll send today/tomorrow….

On my cousin’s request, i have been trying to link to gc key,, didnt work as column needs lmia info…

Called ircc and was able to talk to agent and he said application is in Banglore he cant provide any info…

Any way we can get access to his docs or online portal?? Because I believe the refusal letter the lawyer sent is not genuine. I believe it has been altered and something is fishy.

Please help if anyone have any idea.
Your cousin should cancel the representative and then he can get access to the application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html