+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Visa processing time from Netherlands

sourav31

Oct 3, 2016
Hi
My employer has filed the work permit application from the Netherlands and biometrics were submitted on 15th june and it’s been 5 weeks now. When should I expect the stamping letter? This is urgent as my work permit in NL is expiring and the website says 11 weeks of processing now but when it was filed it was 9 weeks . Is this an accurate time or this can happen earlier? What is the realistic time or someone who has experienced it within Europe.Please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
My employer has filed the work permit application from the Netherlands and biometrics were submitted on 15th june and it’s been 5 weeks now. When should I expect the stamping letter? This is urgent as my work permit in NL is expiring and the website says 11 weeks of processing now but when it was filed it was 9 weeks . Is this an accurate time or this can happen earlier? What is the realistic time or someone who has experienced it within Europe.Please help
The processing time is just an estimate. Generally speaking, processing is taking longer than the posted time right now so you should be prepared for the possibility of a longer wait. Yes, it can also happen earlier. But again, generally speaking, processing is taking longer right now. Visa offices in Europe are currently prioritizing visa processing for Ukrainians fleeing the war and these application volumes are delaying other applications.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
The time is an average.
So it may take longer or you may get lucky and it be shorter. Due to backlogs expect at least 11 weeks. Is this for ICT so your employer is LMIA exempt?

Reactions: sourav31

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
Just to add as an FYI - if the processing of your work permit is not complete by the time your current work permit expires, you can always return to your home country. Once the work permit is approved, you can get the work permit stamped through the visa office in your home country.

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hi
I have applied for a closed wp on 14march 2022,from poland , until now no update.on website its only 9 weeks processing time & its already crossed 18weeks

sourav31

Oct 3, 2016
The time is an average.
So it may take longer or you may get lucky and it be shorter. Due to backlogs expect at least 11 weeks. Is this for ICT so your employer is LMIA exempt?
Hi yes it is ICT (LMIA exempt) , So will this help my cause?

sourav31

Oct 3, 2016
I have applied for a closed wp on 14march 2022,from poland , until now no update.on website its only 9 weeks processing time & its already crossed 18weeks
Oh so do you know any reason for the delay or what’s the status on their website?Was this ICT visa ?

Reactions: Sukhubhi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Oh so do you know any reason for the delay or what’s the status on their website?Was this ICT visa ?
See my post above. The delay is due to several factors including the backlog of applications due to COVID. However one of the major factors right now is the fact that IRCC is prioritizing the processing of visas for Ukrainians who are fleeing the war.

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Not ict wp ,closed wp with approved lmia,
We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requiremnets
We are processing your background chcek.
Only medical passed two months ago since then no update at all.
Your application is in progress.thats all.