+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Visa Application

momsingle2020

Dec 21, 2020
I will soon file my Work Visa application. I am sole-proprietor of a company and my income from abroad comes into that account. I do have a personal account where i transfer money for my expenses as needed, it mostly does not have not money in it and transactions to it are small. When applying for Visa, will i submit my company account statement or my personal account statement?

Reactions: Ziauddin786

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I will soon file my Work Visa application. I am sole-proprietor of a company and my income from abroad comes into that account. I do have a personal account where i transfer money for my expenses as needed, it mostly does not have not money in it and transactions to it are small. When applying for Visa, will i submit my company account statement or my personal account statement?
How are you eligible for a work visa? Do you have a LMIA?

Ziauddin786

Feb 23, 2022
Please contact with me in whatssapp number +8801841204150 this is my number thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to provide your personal account. You are applying for the WP not your company. You should be paying yourself a salary into your personal account. We see many students applying for university with their parents’ business account as proof of funds and they get denied since their business if to support their business not for personal matters. You will also have to show your personal accounts if your child applies for university in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: momsingle2020