+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Reference Letter

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
Hi All,

I've worked with 4 companies in the last 9 years and i know that i have to produce work reference letter with all relevant info , but the problem is

1. Employer isn't responding - In such cases i read somewhere that we can create a ref letter template ourself with all relevant info and have it signed by a colleague and get that notarized. what if the an employer/ Colleague refuses to do this? can i still use the same template and get it notarized and mention in the template that i tried both the options and was unable to get it done and hence here is the notarized letter? and also explain in the letter of explanation ?

2. My current employer - There is a tool already within the firm to create a ref letter, but i cant email this due to co. policies , but i can take a print , however it doesn't have any seal as it clearly states that this is a computer generated letter and no seal is required. In this case again can i use the company ref letter and get it notarized

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
search the forum as this has been answered multiple times. p:s; hope you're aware that you need to provide documents only for the work exp for which you're claiming points and not ALL of your experience.