+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Good day! I'm confused because I did my biometrics last December 7, 2023 and I can see my biometrics number and date on my application in gckey work permit but when I scroll down, the biometrics section says:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Please help me if it's normal or should I ask them on web form?i

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Good day! I'm confused because I did my biometrics last December 7, 2023 and I can see my biometrics number and date on my application in gckey work permit but when I scroll down, the biometrics section says:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Please help me if it's normal or should I ask them on web form?i
Yes, it is normal and will only be update when you get your PR, at the end of the process. Your good.. be patient

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Yes, it is normal and will only be update when you get your PR, at the end of the process. Your good.. be patient
Thank you very much for your reply!
I passed the medical exam last Jan 8, 2024. Do you know how many weeks/months should I wait for the final decision?
Or it depends in your country?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Thank you very much for your reply!
I passed the medical exam last Jan 8, 2024. Do you know how many weeks/months should I wait for the final decision?
Or it depends in your country?
Nobody can tell you that, only IRCC officers... just be patient and your turn will come