+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit

timi_alain

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
i just passed my work permit application on march 2.2010.is it possible that they will grant my application even i have a notice to appear for pre hearing conference/admissibility hearing?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timi_alain said:
i just passed my work permit application on march 2.2010.is it possible that they will grant my application even i have a notice to appear for pre hearing conference/admissibility hearing?
They are not likely to decide before the hearing.

THADZ

Mar 24, 2011
I am about to work in a hotel in vancouver. I have alreay passed my work permit. However, the embassy will still check my cuments in the philippines. My passport and birth certificate is different from my school records, employment records and my diploma. What supporting papers should i attached to my docs. Thank you and more power

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Why is it different?

THADZ said:
I am about to work in a hotel in vancouver. I have alreay passed my work permit. However, the embassy will still check my cuments in the philippines. My passport and birth certificate is different from my school records, employment records and my diploma. What supporting papers should i attached to my docs. Thank you and more power