+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit

Kiran812

Dec 10, 2019
I have applied my work permit and in the application form i.e; IMM form i filled my family name and given name and i got the confirmation letter and in the confirmation letter it is showing my name as Kiranjit kaur kiranjit kaur.
Can i upload my application form again. Or will it create any problem

Abtv

Feb 13, 2019
I had an open work permit but didn't get a job, I applied for an extension of the work permit and have not heard from CIC since August, can i start Uber eat delivery. Do I need a permit to work as an uber eat driver?

Janove05

Oct 27, 2020
I applied for a work permit , i received three ghosts but no update still my status shows application submitted.i realized also that my job offers contains many mistakes as my employer does not know how to type a contract well,he said it is fine.what do you advise?

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
I applied for a work permit , i received three ghosts but no update still my status shows application submitted.i realized also that my job offers contains many mistakes as my employer does not know how to type a contract well,he said it is fine.what do you advise?
Hi, could you please tell me how to apply for wp in NS. I have applied for PR under Aipp NS and still waiting for it and my wp gonna expiry in 2 months. so could you please tell me what all doc's should I need and how can I get the referral letter from the province?? Please and thank you..

Janove05

Oct 27, 2020
I got four ghost messages in one month but no change in my application status for WP ,your remarks please?

Capticorn

Aug 11, 2021
Hi I need help with applying restoration of status as worker. My permanent residence is in process under OINP . I mistakenly applied for open bridging work permit. Which was refused since I needed na employer specific one . Now I cannot figure out how to apply for my restoration of status and my work permit.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi all. M new to this forum. Can someone guide me in Short steps involved in applying Workpermit from India.
I have LMIA and a job offer.
Any help will be really appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

bambalie

Dec 9, 2022
hi everyone,
am new in canada, am from Africa. i have visitors visa to canada, but i dont know where and how can i apply for a job? i need a guide please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi everyone,
am new in canada, am from Africa. i have visitors visa to canada, but i dont know where and how can i apply for a job? i need a guide please.
You cannot work in Canada. Most job posting will say only apply if you are a citizen, PR or have work authorization. Apply on Canadian job sites (Job Bank, Indeed). You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job so you will need reference letters and maybe IELTS and ECA for education. Process is long and you may not get a LMIA.

Last edited: